COMPLETE TAXATION GUIDE TO CANADIAN REAL ESTATE AGENTS
How To Pay Less Tax And Keep More Commission
You may have already figured out that there are a few myths passed on in the real estate taxation world. Most accountants tell you incorporating is not beneficial but you always wonder why so many real estate investors incorporate their portfolio anyway. You may wonder the different type of deductions are available as a real estate investors and whether you would still have any money left after the Tax Man grab his share. This book gives you all the answers you need to start your Canadian real estate investing journey. From basic taxation 101 to setting up multi layered corporate structure, this books provides a practical guide to maximize your deductions and lower your tax liability.
COMPLETE TAXATION GUIDE TO CANADIAN REAL ESTATE INVESTING
How To Maximize Your Real Estate Portfolio And Minimize Tax
“Cherry excels at taking accounting questions and scenarios and breaking them down into plain English. It’s a refreshing change to have someone so clearly outline different scenarios on matters that can often cause confusion for people.”
–Nick Karadza, Broker of Record, Co-founder of Rock Star Real Estate Inc., Awarded Profit 500–Canada’s Fastest Growing Company 3 years in a row.
“Cherry Chan’s insights into accounting for real estate investors are must reads for me. Clear, direct and accurate, exactly what every investor needs.”
–Don R. Campbell, Investor, Author and Philanthropist
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Click on each section to read more
- Personal Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Integration
- Income versus Capital
- Personal ownership/Sole proprietorship
- Joint venture
- Top ten deductions for real estate investors
- Home office expense
- Meals & entertainment
- Automobile expense
- Keeping an Autolog
- Deductible automobile expense
- Should I lease or buy?
- What if I use my vehicle for both my self-employed business and my rental properties?
- Purchasing a vehicle with your real estate corporation
- Capital cost allowance
- Repairs & maintenance
- Gift cards
- Recent CRA Audit Initiatives on principal residence
- Renting out a basement or using a portion of home as business
- Little known 4 year extension on principal residence
- Preserving interest deductibility when converting Principal Residence to a rental property
- Rent to own taxation
- Buying and selling new built
- HST on new builds
- Right or Wrong Things to Do Paying Your Contractors Cash
- Guide to AirBnB taxation
- Joint Venture Accounting
Here Are Some Facts About The Book
Clients Every Year
I have worked with Cherry for many years. She is incredibly bright, very personable and has a wide breath of knowledge resulting from her training as both a CPA and a Realtor. A unique combination of skill sets that is highly valuable.
As an experienced real estate investor, I have to express my great appreciation for what Cherry does. She provides clear, sound and practical tax advice that allows me to focus on improving my portfolio's performance - and mine! She proactively advises me on structuring our various numbered companies and personal income (salary and dividend) to effectively plan our tax obligations ... Saving us tens of thousands of dollars. In addition to financial advice, she provided me with practical business and personal advice. Thanks, Cherry!
Cherry Chan’s insights into accounting for real estate investors are must reads for me. Clear, direct and accurate, exactly what every investor needs.
Don R Campbell
Why would you get advice that could be a lemon, when you could get advice from Cherry.
GET YOUR COPY TODAY
Get Your Paperback Copy of the “Complete Taxation Guide to Canadian Real Estate Investing” Book
PLEASE RUSH ME A COPY OF “COMPLETE TAXATION GUIDE TO CANADIAN REAL ESTATE INVESTING”
HIDDEN INSIDE THIS BOOK, YOU’LL DISCOVER…
- How to create the ultimate tax saving machine–covering all the steps you can take to incorporate your real estate business
- Real estate investing is a business and there are expenses you can deduct. You’ll learn what can be deducted and what can’t, and how to keep proper records for tax time
- Understanding the taxation laws for rent-to-own properties, buying and selling new builds and when you can claim HST rebates
- And much more!
About the Author
It was during one day when I was invited to drive ATVs up north with a group of self-employed individuals; I recall struggling to book time off because my vacation time was limited. However, all the self-employed people simply rearranged their schedules to take time off and were out having fun at the least busy time of the week. It finally dawned on me that I wanted more control over my professional life. I wanted more leisure time for myself. “I need to start my own business!” I thought to myself.
This realization lead to three things I knew I had to accomplish:
1. Becoming involved with real estate investing
2. Learning sales and marketing
3. Running my own business
Shortly after this life-altering realization, I joined the Rock Star Real Estate team and Mr. Hamilton to learn everything about real estate and marketing.
I worked with many investors; discovering that most people rarely understand what options they have in terms of tax reporting and filing.
There are so many tax questions out there, yet so few of them are properly answered.
It was through the discovery of this problem that I became inspired to challenge myself to provide the solution people needed.