Understand the Canadian Tax System And Use It To Your Advantage
Are you a real estate investor, or a self-employed business owner, with goals to grow your business venture even bigger?
To get to the next level, you may already be considering incorporating your real estate portfolio, but you’re unsure what the correct structure might be.
Then this class is for you. I’ll share the 7 in-depth criteria you need to evaluate in order to incorporate your business in the most tax efficient manner.
Plus, you’ll learn how to minimize your taxes, protect your assets and continue to grow your portfolio.
During the class, I’ll show you:
- How to create the ultimate tax saving machine–covering all the steps you can take to incorporate your real estate business
- How you can lower your tax rate with income splitting using the proper structure
- How to use a corporation for legal liability protection
- The flexibility a corporation provides for estate planning so that you can pass on the growth of the portfolio to your children
- All the expenses you should be prepared to pay if you wait to incorporate at a later time
With the proper structure in place a corporation that generates enough real estate income can help you achieve financial independence.
I’ll also stay after the class to answer any personal questions the attendees may have. This is an excellent opportunity to get advice for your own unique financial situation.